This is a list of interesting blog posts, talks and such things that I found over the years.
Some of them may teach you something relevant, some may just further your general understanding of tech. From personal experience they can lead you down the rabbit hole really fast, enjoy with care!
- Why web tech is like this by Steve Sanderson
- Learning from Disaster by Ian Hughes
- Failure is Always an Option by Dylan Beattie
- Architecture: The Stuff That’s Hard to Change by Dylan Beattie
- Computational Creativity by Dylan Beattie
- How I built Rockstar: Parsing esoteric languages with .NET by Dylan Beattie
- Fractals, Factories and Fast Food by Dylan Beattie
- The cost of code by Dylan Beattie
- The Art of Code by Dylan Beattie
- The Web That Never Was by Dylan Beattie
- The (Fictional) Day Google Forgot To Check Passwords by Tom Scott
- The Basics (Playlist) by Tom Scott
- Stack Overflow: How We Do App Caching - 2019 Edition by Nick Craver